HADIA National Education CouncilSeveral public education and outreach programs have been planned by HADIA (the organization of Hudawi scholars who have successfully graduated from Darul Huda) including awareness campaigns among the locals on School Admission and Dropout Problems, Basic Religious Education (Maktabs), Computer Literacy, Spoken English, Personality and Skills Development programs, Minority Empowerment programs, etc.
- Develop primary Islamic education through Makthabs
- life skill training and motivation classes for the school students
- Moral classes and parenting training for the women and men
- Pre-marital and Post Marital Counseling
DHIU AFFILIATED COLLEGES
There are 3l affiliated colleges to DHIU all over India after successful competition of degree level course; the students of affiliated colleges join the DHIU main campus for a two year’s postgraduate studies.
National Institute for Islamic And Contemporary Studies (NIICS).
The national institute for Islamic and contemporary studies was established under DHIU aiming at imparting of Darul Huda model of integrated studies to students hailing from other Indian states. The affiliated colleges under NIICS are:
The off campuses are:
- Manhaj Al Huda Islamic College , Andhra
- Dar-Al – Nur Islamic Academy Kashipatana Karnataka
- Darul Huda Bengal Centre, West Bengal
- Nur Al- Huda Islamic Academy Madannur Karnataka
- Quwat Al Islam Arabic College Dongri Maharashtra
- Darul Huda Hangal Centre, Karnataka